Mueller Reusable Cold Pack Cold-hot Wrap(6631)
- Brand: Mueller
- This reusable pack is ideal for cold therapy or heat therapy in treating minor scrapes and bruises, muscle aches and sprains, headaches, toothaches, minor burns and insect bites.
- Helps reduce pain and swelling.
- Cold therapy: Use cold for sprains, strains, bruises and other injuries. To help relieve pain and swelling, rest, apply ice, compression, and elevate (standard RICE therapy initial care).
- Heat therapy: Use heat for ongoing aches and pains. Moderate compression with heat helps promote improved circulation and healing. Microwaveable. 6.0 inches x 9.0 inches.
- Easy to use:
- Cold use: Store in freezer for 1-1/2 hours before use.
- Hot use: Boiling water method - Bring 3 quarts water to boil and remove from heat.
- Place pack in water for not more than 5 minutes. Knead pack to distribute heat.
- Microwave method - Microwave pack on high (100% power) for 20 seconds. Knead pack to distribute heat.
- Microwave pack for additional 20 seconds.
- Allow pack to stand for 20 seconds before removing from oven. Knead pack to distribute heat.
Product Care :
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- Wrap or cover Hot-Cold pack before applying to skin.
- Consult physician if pain persists.
- Do not apply directly on skin.
- Do not use while sleeping.