Lactogen No.4 (Refill) Powder - 400 gm
- Brand: Lactogen
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant and should be used only on the advice of a health worker
- Important Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby
- A spray dried Follow-Up Formula for older infants after 18 months upto 24 months when they are not breastfed
Milk solids (46.4%), Maltodextrin, Dried glucose syrup , Oil mix (Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Mineral, Vitamins and Acidity regulators (Potassium hydroxide and Citric add).
Ingredients after Reconstitution:
Water, Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Dried glucose syrup , Oil mix (Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil, Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulator (Citric acid)), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Mineral*, Vitamins# and Acidity regulators (Potassium hydroxide and Citric acid). *Minerals: Sodium citrate, Calcium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dI-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic acid, Phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine Carrier: Glucose Syrup and Maltodextrin
- Step 1: Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Step 2: Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl.
- Step 3: Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Step 4: Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table.
- Step 5: Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover
- Step 6: Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Retain the feeding table/ instructions on the pack.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill.
- Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Only prepare one feed at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding.
- Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of six months and upto the age of two years.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is throuroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
Important Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby.