Lactogen No.1 (Tin) 400 gms
- Brand: Lactogen
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- During the first few months of life, the baby's digestive system must adapt to the new environment.
- This is a common stage for children, but it can cause issues such as colic, excessive crying, and constipation.
- For children who are not breastfed, Nestle Lactogen 1 is a spray-dried baby formula containing a probiotic (L.reuteri).
- Please seek medical advice before starting to use this for your child.
- Nestle Lactogen 1 Infant Formula Powder contains whey protein. This is for babies under the age of six months.
- Proteins are the primary structural and functional components of any cell.
- Whey protein is a form of easy-to-digest protein found in milk.
- Nestle develops paediatric nutrition products using cutting-edge science and research.
- Since its inception, Nestle has been at the forefront of creativity.
- The weight of this tin is 400 gms. However, keep in mind that mother’s milk is always the best for your child.
Milk solids, Demineralised whey (22.8%), Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine. Ingredients after Reconstitution: Water, Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabean oil, Corn oil, Minerals, Antioxidant (Soya lecithin, Vitamins, Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)), Taurine, Acidity regulators (Citric acid and Potassium hydroxide) and L-Camitine. Probiotic (Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 1793811)) = 10^8 cfu/day based on serve size recommended in feeding table. Minerals: Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium chloride, Sodium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide and Sodium selenite. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Choline bitartrate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, phytylmenaquinone, d-Biotin, Ergocalciferol and Cyanocobalamine. Carrier: Dried glucose syrup and Maltodextrin
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before use for reconstitution to prevent the loss of probiotic.
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table.
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby. Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder leftover
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Only prepare one feed at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents.
- Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
- Infant milk substitute should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant and should be used only on the advice of a health worker.
- On opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Retain the feeding table/ instructions on the pack.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Mother's milk is best for your baby.