Cerelac Stage 4 Mix Fruit Powder 300 gm
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Multigrain & Fruits is a complementary food for babies from 12 to 24 months.
- While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Multigrain & Fruits Cereal provides 59% of a baby’s daily need of protein.
- Rich in iron, it is also a source of 16 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research.
- Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Milk solids, Wheat flour, Sucrose, Orange juice concentrate, Malted barley flour, Soyabean oil, Apple, Rice, Corn, Apricot crunchies, Cherry crunchies, Strawberry crunchies, Minerals and Vitamins
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes. Leave it till lukewarm
- Pour 95 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl
- Add 4 level scoops of CERELAC
- Stir until pap is smooth. Feed your baby with a clean spoon
- After opening this pack, the content should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry & airtight container.
- After each use, replace lid tightly & store in a cool & dry place.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months.
- Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce CERELAC to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
- Complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby