Cerelac Stage 2 Orange BB 300 gms
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- WHEAT ORANGE BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 8 to 12 months ,
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 18 important nutrients including ,
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves vitamins and minerals ,
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and fruits
- Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Ingredients: Wheat flour (Atta) (43.7%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (32.1%) and Sugar), Sugar, Orange juice concentrate (6.1%), Milk solids (3.9%), Soyabean oil, Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (3.1%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral and Antioxidant (alpha- tocopherol)), Orange rice flakes (Orange puree (0.3%), Glucose syrup, Sugar, Starch and Rice flour (0.02%)), Minerals and Vitamins. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin.Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Step 3: Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby