Cerelac Rice Vegetables 300 gm
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
- RICE VEGETABLES BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 8 to 12 months
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
Rice flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (33.7%) and Sugar), Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Sugar, Carrot cereal mix pieces (Carrot powder (0.8%), Starch, Sugar, Carrot puree (0.2%), Rice flour (0.2%), Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup), Cereal rice mix flakes (Rice flour (1.3%), Sugar and Mineral), Spinach rice flakes (Glucose syrup, Spinach puree (0.3%), Starch, Sugar and Rice flour (0.02%)), Minerals, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Step 3: Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby