Cerelac Rice (Refill) Powder 300 gms
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Rice is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Rice Cereal provides 75% of a baby?s daily need of iron.
- It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research.
- Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby's daily need of iron in 2 serves
Rice flour (46.4%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (34.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Milk solids (5.1%), Soyabean oil, Minerals, Acidity regulator (Potassium hydrogen carbonate) and Vitamins Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate dibasic, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Step 3: Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months. Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Important Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby