Cerelac Mix Vegetable Powder 300 gm
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Goodness Of Healthy Ingredients: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk and vegetables
- Essential Nutrients For Growth: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- Rich In Iron: Provides 99% of a babys daily need of iron in 2 serves
- Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research.
- Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
- Wheat-Rice Mixed Veg Baby Cereal: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 10 to 24 months
- Allergen information: gluten, container type: Bag-In-Box
Wheat flour (Atta) (49.8%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.2%) and Sugar), Sugar, Soyabean oil, Rice flour (3.3%), Cereal corn mix flakes (Corn flour (2.8%), Sugar, Malt extract, Mineral and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Carrot rice flakes (Sugar, Carrot puree (0.6%), Glucose syrup, Starch and Rice flour (0.04%)), Milk solids (1.5%), Tomato rice flakes (Tomato puree (0.2%), Sugar, Glucose syrup, Starch and Rice flour (0.01%)), Minerals and Vitamins. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 100ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl
- Step 3: Add 4 level scoops of CERELAC
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- The world health organization recommends exclusive breastfeeding for 6 months.Nestlé supports this recommendation.
- Since babies vary in their needs, consult your healthcare professional for advice on when to introduce Cerelac to your child.
- Breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible after introduction of weaning foods.
Important Notice: Mothers milk is best for your baby