Cerelac Mix Fruits Stage 5 Powder 300 gm
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, 5 Grains & Fruits is a complementary food for babies from 18 to 24 months.
- While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC 5 Grains & Fruits Cereal provides 83% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research.
- Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
Milk based mix (Milk solids (31%) and Sugar), Wheat flour (Atta) (15.2%), Oat flour (13.8%), Sugar, Milk solids (6.1%), Rice flour (5.5%), Apple juice concentrate (4.2%), Cereal corn barley mix flakes (Corn flour (2.8%), Malted barley flour (0.8%), Sugar, Milk solids (0.08%) and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Soyabean oil, Wheat mango puffs (Wheat flour (Atta) (2.1%), Mango pulp (0.3%), Mango powder (0.2%), Maltodextrin, Starch and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Orange juice concentrate (3%), Wheat blackcurrant puffs (Wheat flour (Atta) (1.9%), Blackcurrant juice concentrate (0.3%), Maltodextrin, Starch and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Wheat pomegranate puffs (Wheat flour (Atta) (1.9%), Pomegranate juice concentrate (0.3%), Maltodextrin, Starch and Antioxidant (alpha-tocopherol)), Minerals and Vitamins.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 120ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Step 3: Add 6 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby