Cerelac Apple Stage 1 Wheat Apple Poshan Powder 300 gms
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
- Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Wheat Apple Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.
- Nestle develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research.
- Innovation has been at the heart of Nestle since its beginning.
Whole Wheat flour (Atta) (44.5%), Milk based mix (Milk solids (31.9%) and Sugar), Apple juice concentrate (14.3%), Sugar, Milk solids (4.3%), Soyabean oil, Minerals and Vitamins. Minerals: Calcium carbonate, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. #Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Maltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
- Careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Step 1: Wash your hands before preparing baby's food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean
- Step 2: Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby's bowl
- Step 3: Add 3 level scoops of CERELAC
- Step 4: Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Important notice.: Mother's milk is best of your baby.