Cerelac Wheat Apple Carrot Cereal 6 Month Plus 300 gm
- Brand: Cerelac
- Manufacturer: NESTLE INDIA LTD.
Inclusive of all taxes
- Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk, Wheat Apple Carrot is a complementary food for babies from 6 to 12 months.
- While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Wheat Apple Carrot Cereal provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron.
- It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals.Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal, milk, fruits & vegetable
Whole wheat flour (Aila)(51.4%), Milk based mix Milk solids (31.9%) and Sugar)), Sugar, Mikk soilds (4.3%), Apple juice concentrate (4.2%), Soyabeon all, Carrot juice concentrate (1.1%), Minerals, and vitamins .Minerals: Colcium carbonate, Electrolytic iron, Zinc sulphate and Cupric sulphate. Vitamins: Sodium ascorbate, Nicotinamide, dl-olpha-tocopheryl acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine mononitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl acetate, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Ergocalciferol and d-Biotin. Carriers: Moltodextrin and Glucose syrup.
Directions for Use:
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC ORGANIC SELECTION.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.
Importance Notice: Mother's milk is best for your baby.
Manufacturer Details - Name: NESTLE INDIA LTD. Address: Nestl? House, Jacaranda Marg M Block DLF City Phase II, National Highway 8 Gurgaon-122002 91 124 238 93 00