Similac Plus Stage 3 Powder 400 gm
- Brand: Similac
- Manufacturer: ABBOTT INDIA LIMITED
- Similac + 3 is a spray dried stage 3 follow up formula designed for more than 12 months to 24 months baby as part of a healthy diet during and after weaning.
- Similac + is an infant milk powder designed to support normal growth and development.
- It contains DHA + Natural Vitamin E, Omega 3, Omega 6, AA, Choline, Iron, Taurine, Iodine, Folic Acid and Zinc that are known to support baby’s brain and eye development.
- Similac + exclusively uses a form of naturally occurring vitamin E.
- Natural vitamin E is the predominant form found in mother’s milk.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant for protecting cells including baby’s developing eyes and brain.
- For over 85 years, Similac from Abbott Nutrition has set the standards for science-based infant nutrition and has been nourishing millions of babies worldwide.
- Follow the suggested feeding schedule as given on the pack.
- Lactose, Skim Milk Powder, Edible Vegetable Oil (20%) (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Syrup Solids, Minerals, Vitamins A, Alpina Oil, Cohnii Oil, Soy Lecithin, Nucleotides (0.075%) (Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5-Monophosphate), Taurine (0.05%)
How to Use:
- Use as directed by the physician of your baby.
- Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing a follow-up formula.
- Failure to follow these instructions can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.
- Powdered follow-up formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature
- Standard reconstitution is one level scoop of powder for every 30 ml of water.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Also, do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Infant food/Infant milk substitute/Infant formula should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Mother's milk is best for your baby.