Pure Nutrition Omega-1000 mg 60 Nos Soft Gel
- Brand: Pure Nutrition
- Essential to many of the body's functions, Omega-3 fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body.
- They need to be absorbed by the body from food or supplementation.
- One of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements, fish oil is rich in these fatty acids that are incorporated in many parts of the body including cell membranes.
- They play a vital role in anti- inflammatory processes and in the maintenance of cell membranes viscosity.
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic), the omega-3 fatty acids found in marine oils, are the two most important fatty acids in human health